Congratulations to the five Early Stage Finalists. The winners will present at the 14th annual bend venture conference on October 19th and 20th.
The Econonmic Development for Central Oregon announced the five finalists on Septermeber 29th during the Bend Venture Pub Talk.
The Early Stage Competition features Central Oregon companies that have nearly proof-of-concept ideas that seek funding. The winner of the competition will receive a $17,500 cash prize from BendBroadband Business.
The Finalists for the Early Stage award are:
- Wildish – Outdoorsy gear for outdoorsy people.
- Voilà – Deliver specialty instant coffee from top coffee roasters in US.
- Mission Limelight – Empower commercial enterprises and non-profits in marketing, social impact, and fundraising.
- Tribe Pilot – An outdoor adventure social tool.
- BladeRunner Energy – A micro-hydro technology that uses biomimicry to harness renewable energy from the from water flow.
Get your tickets to the 14th Annual Bend Venture Conference. They’re on sale now and are available here.