BendBroadband is committed to helping businesses communicate better, which is why we’re updating our phone service to simplify its functionality. Not everything’s changing though—your Voice Mail greeting, PIN, and saved Voice Mail messages will remain the same with the update.
Here’s everything else you need to know about the coming updates.
The updates will occur one night between Tuesday, February 19 and Tuesday, March 5, 2019 during scheduled maintenance windows beginning at midnight through 6 a.m. Your phone service will be interrupted for approximately 60 minutes, and your service will resume automatically.
- Calling features, Voice Mail, and Auto Attendant will change to an easier-to-use format with these updates. Please visit: bendbroadband.com/support/phone for updated calling features, Voice Mail, and Auto Attendant Quick Start instructions and FAQs.
- Currently to access your voicemail, the code is *62. With the phone update, the new code is *95. Please make a note of this change.
- Phone set-up and preference changes that were originally made through My Phone Manager can now be made using the touchpad on your phone. You’ll no longer need computer access to make updates.
- Because of these updates, the “My Phone Manager” feature on the BendBroadband web portal will no longer be available. If your business uses this feature to obtain call logs, they can be obtained by calling Customer Support at 541-312-6600 and requesting they be sent to you.
*Please be advised. Due to to the recent upgrade to our calling platform, customers will need to dial 1 plus the area code prior to dialing long distance and toll free numbers. If you need additional support, please contact BendBroadband.*
As part of this update, these features will no longer be available:
- Alternate Numbers
- Automatic Hold/Retrieve
- Barge-in Exempt
- Basic Call Logs
- Busy Lamp Field
- Call Forwarding Not Reachable
- Calling Party Category
- Call Notify
- CommPilot Call Manager
- CommPilot Express
- Directed Call Pickup with Barge-In
- Do Not Disturb
- Hoteling Guest/Hoteling Host
- In-Call Service Activation
- Multiple Call Arrangement
- Music On Hold User
- N-Way Call
- Outlook Integration
- Priority Alert
- Remote Office
- Sequential Ring
- Shared Call Appearance
- Simultaneous Ring Personal Speed Dial 100
- Two-Stage Dialing
If any of these features are important to you, please contact BendBroadband for a full account review and to discuss our phone product options.
If you have questions about this upgrade, please call 541-312-6600.
Lastly, one night between Tuesday, February 19 and Tuesday, March 5 2019 your BendBroadband phone service will be updated between midnight and 6 a.m. your phone service will be interrupted for approximately 60 minutes. Your service will resume automatically.