Safe winter driving tips
Josh Adkins has been a BendBroadband installer since 2006 and seen his fair share of winter driving. He drives between 2,000 and 3,000 miles each winter season. Here are his top five winter driving tips:
- Make sure that your car is ready for winter driving. Are your tires and windshield wipers in good shape?
- Slow down and drive defensively.
- Keep your distance from the driver ahead of you.
- Don’t rush. Allow yourself extra time wherever you’re going.
- Finally, if the weather is too dicey, stay home.