We’ve identified a couple of issues that are causing the majority of email problems for our customers. If you’re having trouble sending and/or receiving email in an email client (e.g. Outlook) on your PC or mobile device, here are some things to try.
• In the settings for your client or device, the “username” field must contain your entire email address. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org, not just localdog. More info is here.
• In your Outgoing Server settings, make sure the box for “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” is checked, and that “Use same settings as my incoming mail server” is selected. More info is here.
• Our email server settings are here.
• Support pages for specific devices and email clients are under the “Email” dropdown tab here.
• If you need to reset your password, you can do so by following these steps.
• If you are a Chambers Cable email customer and you have not yet called us to change your password, please do so at 541-382-5551. You must change your password before you can continue using your email.