Hey, we get it.
The holidays are upon us. Kids will be out of school and on winter break soon. The list of things to get done is endless. The kids are bored. It’s cold outside. Thankfully we have at least one good way to keep the youngest members of your family entertained throughout it all.
When you’re done streaming your favorite shows on bendbroadband2go, hand the remote to your kids!
The TV Everywhere feature, which is FREE for BendBroadband TV subscribers, has plenty of excellent options for children. Here are just a few of the favorites:
- WATCH DisneyChannel app offers free full episodes of TV shows your kids love, like Austin & Ally, Best Friends Whenever, Elena of Avalor, Girl Meets World, LEGO Friends, and more!
- Sprout is the 24-hour preschool channel with shows and games that kids and parents can share, like:
- Astroblast follows a crew of space animals who run the Astroblast Space Station, the coolest hangout in the galaxy. Throughout their zany adventures, these animal friends show how to embrace differences, model positive relationships, and foster healthy habits to be out-of-this-world goodwill ambassadors.
- Sprout’s newest series Dot. centers on a tech-savvy, confident 8-year-old girl who leaps into new adventures without abandon when something sparks her endless curiosity.
- Little People is all about imaginative and collaborative play. The series invites preschoolers to join our five, lovable ‘little people,’ Eddie, Sofie, Koby, Tessa, and Mia, as they embark on imaginative adventures, inspired by their playful antics in a typical, suburban backyard.
- The nick app gives you the best of Nickelodeon at your fingertips, including SpongeBob Squarepants, Rufus, Lip Sync Battle Shorties, Henry Danger, Power Rangers Dino Super Charge, Rufus, and more!
As a reminder, here’s how to access your free TV Everywhere content via our bendbroadband2go feature:
- Know and have ready your BendBroadband email address and password. Every network that provides TV Everywhere content needs to verify that you’re a cable TV subscriber. Don’t know your BendBroadband email address and/or password? Call us at 541.382.5551.
- SMART PHONES and TABLETS: Once you have your BendBroadband email address and password, you’re ready to go. For your phone or tablet, download the TV Everywhere app of the network of your choice. Some apps, like ESPN’s, are simply the name of the network. Other apps are a variation of the network’s name and its mobility features, such as HBO GO, Watch TNT or Showtime Anytime.
- The first time you open your downloaded app on your phone or tablet, you’ll need to verify you’re a BendBroadband TV subscriber using your BendBroadband email address and password. If you’re not prompted right away, sign in to start viewing content from the app.
- LAPTOP and DESKTOP COMPUTERS: To watch shows and sports on your computer, simply go to the website of the network you want to watch and find its “Sign In” or “Watch Live” section. (Note: This section is called many different things and found in many different places across different network websites.) Again, you’ll be verifying your cable subscription with your BendBroadband email address and password.