Mybendbroadband.com, our website designed just for existing customers, is already getting a new look! When you visit, you’ll notice the fresh, clean design. And, the changes are more than skin deep. The site will be mobile-friendly, plus it’ll be faster and easier to find the content you want.
Here’s what you’ll see:
Here’s how to get started:
1. Click on the gear icon in the right corner to customize your page. You can set MyBendBroadband.com as your homepage and also choose your location. Once you do, you’ll get all your local news and the weather icon will display your current conditions.
2. Check the weather. Clicking on the icon will pull up The Weather Channel’s forecast for your area.
3. Check your email. Yup, it’s that nice, big button on the right. Click on it, and you’ll log in here, rather than at bendbroadband.com. Note: you may be asked to create a new password if your original doesn’t meet our new security standards–safety first!
4. Note the quick links in the upper right. We’ve put the links you might need, front and center so you can get where you need to go, faster. And, the button with the little squares? Click it for a drop-down menu with social media links (“Hot Topics” takes you to the Bend Broadband blog!).
5. Look at the upper left corner for new features. You’ll find two clickable areas—“For You” and “TV & Movies.”
- Choosing “For You” brings up five tabs: news, sports, entertainment, and games. Drop down menus give you lots of content to explore—even news coverage by topic!
- When you choose “TV & Movies” you’ll see lots of options. Explore movies coming to DVD and video on demand, including the theatrical trailers for each one. Take a peek at the programming on your favorite networks. If you’re a BendBroadband video customer, watch live, and on-demand TV, and check out the TV schedule.
6. Google search is here too! It’s front and center, right above the national news. And, when you scroll down the page, notice that Google stays right there on the top, just to make your life easy.
7. And speaking of news… There’s lots, and lots of curated content on mybendbroadband.com. The more you scroll, the more you’ll find.
If you have questions about the new website or how to login, call 541-382-5551.