Along with TV Everywhere, BendBroadband also provides customers music everywhere.
With your existing TV subscription, BendBroadband customers can stream Stingray Music—anywhere—for free.
At Stingray, you’ll find 50 commercial-free Stingray Music channels on your TV whenever you’re at home (channels 901-950 in your lineup). From pop to jazz to country (and pretty much everything in between), there’s something for everyone.
And, just like the services you’d pay extra for, Stingray’s channels are curated too. They have a team of music experts who keep the channels fresh and interesting (heck, they even added karaoke around the holidays!).
I will admit that I’m the type of person who never listens to Stingray at home. But, when I found out I could listen on my phone or the web, I was hooked! (And did I mention the channels are commercial-free? And that listening is free? Take that, Pandora and Spotify!)
Here’s how you can enjoy Stingray on the go:
On your mobile device:
- Download the Stingray Music app for your phone or tablet (available for Android and Apple).
- Choose your provider. Choose to List all TV Providers and select BendBroadband.
- Listen, or authenticate then listen. If you’re not at home when you try the app, you’ll get a few days to listen before you have to authenticate (procrastination for the win!). But don’t put it off because you think it’s going to be a hassle—it’ll only take you about 15 seconds.
Here’s what to do: Turn on your TV to one of the music channels. Then, open the app and select Authenticate. Hold up your phone so it can “listen” to what on the TV (almost like using Shazam, if you have that app) and you should be good to go. The app gives you 120 days to listen before you have to re-authenticate. Given how fast and easy it was, that’s no biggie in my opinion.
- Enjoy the music!
On the web:
- Download the Stingray music app. Go ahead and sign up if you haven’t already. (If you want to wait, that’s okay, but you won’t be waiting long since you have to sign up in step 3).
- Head to stingray.com.
- Launch the web player. Choose the option that fits your situation—either sign up or sign in. Stingray will ask you to connect your app using the directions below. NOTE: The code below is just an example and will not work for you. You’ll need your own unique code for it to work.
- Enjoy the music!
It makes your BendBroadband service that much more of a great value.