BendBroadband has now launched the NHL Network on channel 45 (SD) and 645 (HD) its Preferred package. The NHL Network is the most requested channel by customers, which shows hockey is by far the coolest sport in the world.
Four out of five dentists recommend hockey and now so does BendBroadband.
Each season, the NHL Network broadcasts up to 80 regular season games six days a week. The network also broadcasts live NCAA college hockey games, which air Friday nights during the season.
Other programs on the NHL Network:
- NHL Tonight – NHL Network’s signature show, which covers on-and off-ice NHL news with highlights, interviews, and analysis. Airs nightly at 7 p.m., ET.
- NHL Now – A two-hour program that features interview with NHL players and insight from NHL insiders including Bob McKenzie, Kevin Allen, and Ed Olczyk. Airs weekdays from 4 to 6 p.m., ET.
- Sportsnet Hockey Central at Noon – A talk program hosted by Daren Millard and features analysts Nick Kypreos and Doug MacLean.
- Top 10 – A countdown program focusing on great performances to memorable moments.
- Frozen in Time – A retrospective program that features a look back at the greatest moments in the NHL from players, teams and special events.
- Pioneers – A profile series in which NHL legends discuss their groundbreaking careers.
This month, the NHL Board of Governors voted to approve the expansion application from the NHL Seattle group to bring a yet-to-be-named team into the League for the start of the 2021-22 season. The Board of Governors also voted to move the Arizona Coyotes into the Central Division making way for the new Seattle team to play in the Pacific Division. The Coyotes will remain in the Pacific Division until Seattle enters the League.
The Seattle team will play at Seattle Center Arena, the former KeyArena which is scheduled to undergo a privately financed $700 million renovation. The project was waiting for NHL approval of the expansion team before it could begin. The capacity for an NHL game at KeyArena will be about 17,400.
Hockey – half mental, half dental! We welcome the NHL Network to BendBroadband!