BendBroadband is committed to keeping communication flowing—which is why we’re updating our phone service to simplify its functionality. Not everything’s changing though—your Voice Mail greeting, PIN, and saved Voice Mail messages will remain the same with the update.
Here’s everything else you need to know about the coming updates.
The update will occur one night between Tuesday, Feb. 19 and Tuesday, March 5, 2019, between midnight and 6 a.m. Your phone service will be interrupted for approximately 60 minutes, and it will resume automatically. Consider having a mobile phone on hand in case of emergency during this time.
- Your voice mail access code. The new code will be *95.
- For remote access to voicemail, dial the BendBroadband Access number for your community. Use 541.526.1511 in Bend, Black Butte, LaPine, Madras, Prineville, Redmond, Culver and Sisters.
- My Phone Manager portal will no longer be available. Instead, you’ll be able to set up and modify your calling features and voice mail settings using the touchpad on your phone.
- The following features will no longer be available:
- Basic Call Logs
- Busy Lamp Field
- Call Notify
- CommPilot Call Manager
- CommPilot Express
- Directed Call Pickup with Barge-in
- Do Not Disturb
- Multiple Call Arrangement
- N-Way Call
- Outlook Integration
- Priority Alert
- Remote Office
- Sequential Ring
- Speed dial 100
If you have questions about this update, please call 541-382-5551. For instructions on how to use your calling features once your phone service is updated, visit bendbroadband.com/support/phone.html.
Lastly, your BendBroadband phone service will be updated. The update will occur one night, between Tuesday, Feb. 19 and Tuesday, March 5, 2019, between midnight and 6 a.m. Your phone service will be interrupted for approximately 60 minutes. Your service will resume automatically.