Beginning July 31, 2020, the HBO GO® app will no longer be available on most devices. If you’ve been enjoying HBO GO with your current HBO subscription, we think you’ll love HBO Max™.
HBO Max is a new streaming experience you can access through your current HBO subscription with BendBroadband (for no extra cost). HBO Max brings all of HBO together with even more blockbuster movies and culture-defining series, plus new exclusive originals.
To access HBO Max, simply use the same BendBroadband account credentials you use to access HBO GO. Here’s how to get started:
- Download the HBO Max app on any supported device. Or, on a computer go to play.hbomax.com/login.
- Sign in using your BendBroadband account credentials, when prompted.
- To sign in on a TV, see TV sign-in steps.
- To sign in on a phone, tablet, or computer:
- On the sign-in screen, choose ‘Sign in through TV or mobile provider.’
- Select provider and sign in using your BendBroadband account credentials.
- Set up profile and start streaming.
While work is being done to make HBO Max available on as many devices as possible, you can stream on a supported device, use an HDMI cable to connect to your TV, or use a Chromecast to cast to your TV.
Visit the HBO Max Help Center for help signing in, supported devices, and FAQs.
Thank you for being a BendBroadband customer. We hope you’ll take advantage of HBO Max!